7 April 2022 | by Louise ArcherSubscribe
Ez Khan and Louise Archer discuss why retained search isn’t talked about in the industry.
It seems as though retained search projects are for huge executive search firms but does that always have to be the case?
Intro to your hosts
Ez Khan hosts a brilliant podcast talking with recruitment industry specialists. The Interesting Conversations with Interesting People podcast provides excellent insight into the minds of leaders, experts and industry professionals.
Louise Archer, Founder of Retrained Search, has worked on the frontline of recruitment for twenty years. Louise was a contingent recruiter before transitioning to retained and understands the struggles recruiters face with operating on a contingent basis. Her mission is to help recruiters to transition to retained and secure more forecastable revenue.
Content covered in the podcast
- What is retained search?
- Going against SHREK firms
- How to sell retained to your existing clients
- Pride in being part of the recruitment industry
- The Australian recruitment market
- Improving tenure in the recruitment industry
- Do you have time to learn how to sell, pitch and deliver retained assignments?
Listen to the full podcast
Social Links to The Interesting Conversations with Interesting People Podcast