22 June 2022 | by Louise ArcherSubscribe
Contingent recruitment is fundamentally demotivating, it perpetuates a slave/master relationship between recruiter and client and ultimately doesn’t pay recruiters for the work they carry out.
Sean Mallapurkar from Recruitment Entrepreneurs interviews Retrained Search Founder & Coach, Louise Archer, about her experience with contingent, how she stumbled into retained and the work Louise is doing to break down the contingent model; enabling recruiters to forecast their revenue and achieve a great work/life balance.
Watch the full interview over on our YouTube channel
- Reminiscing on the good and the bad times working in contingent
- Formal executive training at Hudson
- Transitioning from contingent recruitment to retained
- Retrained Search and company values
- Profitability and economics of Retrained Search
Like the sound of transitioning from contingent to retained? We’re here to help you every step of the way.
Talk to us for a free, no-obligation consultation today.